"Something wrong mate? You know the girl?"

"I think,"

"He
thinks... what kind of answer is that? Leave it to a girl to cause a bloke's mind to malfunction."

Remus, James & Sirius; Not Just Puppy Love


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

[OS] Finding Redemption

He gazed out the window of his private compartment lazily. Riding the Hogwarts Express from London to Hogsmeade was always the same and always a bore. He never quite understood why exactly he chose to ride the train to and from Hogsmeade, he could easily enough apparate to the train station considering it was the only part of Hogsmeade one could apparate to and from.

Growing weary of the blurring scene of blues and greens, his eyes began to wander around the compartment. He had spent just about two days of every year for seven years in a compartment like the one he sat in. It wasn't first class, but it was extremely better than just a luggage cart. After scanning the empty compartment, he began to turn his head to look out the window once more.

Stop.

He inhaled deeply and snapped his head back towards the door of the compartment. Through the misted glass of the door, had he seen it? No, it couldn't have been. It was too unlikely yet too coincidental. So unlikely it would happen that day, yet so coincidental that the one day of the month he traveled to Hogsmeade it would happen.

He shook his head dismissively and looked back out the window. He was going mad, that had to be the answer. Or had he really seen that flash of red? No, he was imagining. Or did he imagine because he wanted to see that second of red flash by his door's window? He shook his head again. Or was he fooling himself into thinking he was imagining because he was scared of being let down once again.

"Well," he said to himself, "It wouldn't hurt to walk up and down the train. At least then I won't wonder all day if I've been going mad or not."

Gingerly, he stood up and brushed off his slightly wrinkled robes. In his earlier life he had always been scolded for being untidy and such and for some odd reason, now in his early twenties, he had finally taken on the habit of making sure he was always tidy. Then again, she had always noted his untidiness at times.
He walked over to the door and slid it open. He stood at the entrance for a moment as if he were scared to cross over into the hallway. Finally taking a step into the corridor, he made his way up and down the train.

***

The first time up and down the aisle he kept thinking to himself how ridiculous he was being. Searching for her like a lost puppy. He was the one who had left her. No, she had left him. He had just told the former to so many people even he had begun to slightly believe it. Slightly.

He may had lied to everyone else, but he wasn't about to lie to himself. She had left him. Simple as that. Was he mad? Of course he was. Was it because a part of him actually loved her? No, that was crazy. Perhaps the physical part of what they called a relationship satisfied him to no end? No, that was madness.
He sighed bitterly. Was he mad because she left without reason or warning? He nodded inwardly.

As he began his second time up the corridor of the train, he glanced down at his left hand. A band of gold wrapped around his ring finger. He paused and leaned against the wall as he took it off and read the inscription on the inside. He slipped it back on and with his left thumb, began to rotate it as he gazed at it, light reflecting off its smooth surface. He had always forgotten it was on his finger, he had never taken it off for months now and it had somewhat became an extension of his body.

A knock from behind him interrupted his reverie.

"Excuse me, you're leaning on my door," a muffled voice informed.

Sheepishly, he jumped aside and the door slide open. He looked at the owner of the voice and froze. There she was standing right in front of him. One glance at him and her eyes dropped to the floor. Quickly, she stepped out of the compartment and closed the door behind her. She never showed any sign that she was fighting the urge to look at him.

"Ginevra."

A lump formed in his throat. He hadn't said that word in so long that it almost hurt to heart his own voice saying it. She still was silent as a rock and as motionless, but he had seen it. He had seen the slight shake in her torso when he had said her name.

"Two years is a long time," he continued as his eyes remained glued to her. She remained silent, "Funny how we run into each other here. Here is the place we first meet in two years and also the last place I saw you in two years. Remember that? Remember how you said you were going to get something from your luggage and how you never came back? Remember how you never even showed some sign that you wanted to leave me? Oh, remember this - you must, it's my favourite memory - remember how you NEVER EVEN FUCKING GAVE A DAMN TO WRITE ME OR SEND WORD TO ME WHY YOU LEFT ME OR TO EVEN LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WERE STILL ALIVE!?"

"Can we talk about this away from public ears?" Ginevra, or Ginny as she had preferred, asked coldly.

"Follow me," he muttered as he stalked back to his compartment.

***

After she entered the compartment, he closed it after her. Motioning for her to sit down, he took the seat opposite to her and continued to stare at her.

"Ginevra-" he began as his anger began to build again,

"You know, you never used to call me that," she said as her cold voice from before broke. She looked up at him and for the first time they made eye contact, except her eyes were brimmed with tears. "You always thought it was a prettier name than Ginny, but you never called me that. So why start? What's different now, Draco?"

"What's different now is the fact we're not together. The fact that we have this barrier between us. The fact that even though you're sitting right in front of me, it feels like you're still gone. The fact that you left me Ginevra," He began coldly and ended softly.

"I didn't think you'd take it so hard," Ginny said in a low tone.

"You didn't think I'd take it so hard? What am I, made of stone? I thought you knew me better than that, apparently you don't. You want to know how hard I took it? When you hadn't returned for half an hour I assumed you were having trouble with your luggage so I went for you. When you were gone, I searched this entire train fifteen times between five minute intervals. When this train reached London, I went to all of your friends and family looking for you. I searched Hogwarts, Hogsmeade and London seven different times in one week. When the realization dawned upon me that you had left me I locked myself up in my own house for weeks trying to figure out why you left in the first place!" He paused to catch his breath, "So don't you sit there giving me some sad excuse that you didn't think I'd take it so hard! I didn't even know if you were still alive."

Ginny was in shock. Had he truly gone through all that because of her? Had she really caused all that pain for leaving him? She had written to her parents every Sunday just to assure them she was alive and well, but that was all. She had moved herself to a small town in the United States called Petoskey, Michigan. It was such a secluded town, she knew she could keep her solitude there. What kept bothering her now, however, was why she had abruptly returned to England two months prior to this encounter.

"Draco, I'm sorry." She stared into his cold grey eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too," he said softly and looked out the window again. It was already dark and rain had began to patter against the window. He sighed as he continued, "Sorry for wasting my time worrying over you."

"You don't mean that," Ginny insisted,

"What does it matter to you what I mean or what I don't mean?" He asked as he looked at her from the corner of his eye.

"Because I love you Draco. I always have and always will," Ginny explained.

"Good for you," he said simply and he continued to look out the window.

"Doesn't that mean anything to you?" She got up and sat beside him and turned so she was facing him,

He turned to face her, "Of course it means something to me. It means everything to me that you even said that, but how the hell am I supposed to believe you when you disappeared from me for two fucking years!?"

"You have to believe me, Draco. You have to trust me that I mean what I say," Ginny pleaded as tears began to trickle down her cheeks,

"Trust you? Ginevra, you're the first person I ever trusted my entire life and what the hell do you do? You go and leave me. Now here you are telling me to trust you? Because of you I'll never trust another person again, let alone converse!" Draco exclaimed,

"You never talk to anyone?" Ginny asked as she forced the words out,

"I'm a bigger bastard than I was in Hogwarts," Draco answered bitterly as he stood up,

"Because of me," Ginny looked down at her lap as she held her face in her hands.

"Fucking hell," Draco punched the wall as he leaned his forearm on it and then leaned his forehead on his arm.

"Please, don't get more angry at me," Ginny pleaded as she looked up at him.

"I'm not angry at you," Draco muttered, "I'm angry at myself."

"Why?" Ginny asked as she hesitantly stood up,

"Because I still give a damn," Draco answered as he faced her, "Because I still care."

"Draco, I-" she paused as he reached out to her face. His finger tips ran along her cheek ever so softly as he gazed at her. She closed her eyes in hopes of remembering his touch, imprinting it in her mind and in her heart forever.

"Those weeks I spent alone in my house, I kept asking myself why I was mad and I always answered because you left without a reason. I kept lying to myself those weeks. I wasn't mad because of something like that. That's trivial to the reason I was mad," Draco said in a low tone, "The reason I was mad was because I loved you and yet you left me."

He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers as he held the side of her face with his left hand. It was a soft and sweet kiss that it felt they were barely even touching. He inhaled her scent which always smelt of strawberries and ginger. He pulled away and looked at her just as she was opening her eyes.

"Why did you leave me?" Draco asked in barely a whisper. He had endured many pains in his life. But nothing seemed to compare to how he had felt over the past two years. Even at that moment, he continued to feel the pain. The pain of his heart burning and being ripped out of his chest as he felt he was falling into a world of chaos and darkness.

Ginny looked at his emotionless eyes. His face was blank yet his words held so much meaning and emotion. She looked at his hand that was still holding her face and sighed slowly as tears began to trickle down her face. She began for the door and paused as she held it open, "What does it matter when you're married?"

Frozen, he watched her slip through the opening and close it firmly behind her.

***

Draco walked quickly, trying to catch up to her. It had taken him a good minute or so for him to realize she walked out on him - again. When he finally forced himself to move, he had swung the door open and practically jumped into the hallway. Now, he was half way down the train and he finally saw the back of her walking slowly towards her compartment.

Ginny reached for her door when she felt something grasp around her free wrist. She was yanked around to come face to face with Draco again.

"Draco, let go of me," she said in a flat tone,

"No, Ginevra," he replied quickly.

"Draco, let go." She said more sternly. He refused again and she began to fight against him, trying to free herself from his grasp. He pushed her against the wall and grabbed her other wrist, pinning her against the wall.

"Ginevra, I need an answer. Why did you leave me?" Draco questioned darkly. She looked into his eyes and saw the fire. Saw the passion burning brightly.

"WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF YOU'RE MARRIED?" She demanded,

"IT MATTERS TO ME!" Draco exclaimed.

A soft crying interrupted their fight. As if some power overcame Ginny, she pushed Draco away from her and was free from his hold. She opened her compartment and entered. Draco followed her and stood by the entrance in amazement.

Ginny walked over pick up a small baby lying in a carriage which had been rocking magically above the row of seats. She looked down at the baby as she rocked and said hushed words to the child.

Finally when the crying ceased and the baby's eyes had closed once more, Ginny sat down on the opposite side,

"If you're going to come in, come in, but if you're not, leave. Either way, close the door before a draft enters," Ginny said flatly without looking up at him.

Hesitantly, Draco stepped in and closed the door as instructed. He sat opposite to her beside the rocking carriage.

"Ginevra -"

"Shh." She cut him off as she stood again. Gently, she replaced the baby into the carriage and took out her wand. Pointing it at the baby, she muttered a spell, "There. Now we'll be able to hear the baby but the baby won't here us."

"Ginevra this baby is yours?" Draco asked.

She nodded as his eyes darted down to her left hand looking for a sign of matrimony, "You won't find a ring." Draco looked up to find her looking down at him. She sat back down across from him, "This baby's the answer to your question."

Draco looked at her in shock, "You left me because you were pregnant?"

"Yes. I was seventeen and fresh out of Hogwarts. I didn't know what to do nor knew what you would do when I told you I was pregnant," Ginny replied simply as she looked at him.

"What's its name?" Draco asked,

"Her name is Clara. She's 15 months old," Ginny answered lovingly as she looked at the carriage momentarily before staring blankly at him once again.

"Who's- who's the father?" He forced himself to answer. He wasn't quite sure why he was asking, but he was and he needed an answer, even if it wasn't the answer he was hoping for.

"Thanks to know that's what you think of me Draco," Ginny replied, still in flat tones.

"You mean.. she's- she's- I'm a father?" Draco questioned in astonishment. Ginny nodded, "Then why were you afraid of how I'd react when you told me you were pregnant?"

"Because in truth, I didn't know you that well Draco! We had only been together a month before we began sleeping together and we were together only - ironically - nine months before I realized I was pregnant. Unfortunately I realized with you being one of Dumbledore's double agents against Voldemort, I couldn't escape you until end of the year which was a month away," Ginny explained,

"Sorry I was around too much for you to run away from me," Draco replied bitterly,

"Don't get angry with me Malfoy, you're the one who was angry at me for leaving you moments ago yet this entire time you've been married!" Ginny said,

"Well sorry for being angry Weasley! But I think I have reason to when I just found out that the past two years of my life, I've had a daughter! Would it have killed you to have told me?" Draco demanded,

"I was going to tell you!" Ginny defended,

"When exactly? On my death bed? I can picture it now: 'Oh yeah Draco, you have a daughter. But she's married now with a billion kids!'." Draco huffed,

"And when were you going to tell me you were married? After that kiss? Or after we maybe shagged tonight?" Ginny demanded,

"We were going to shag tonight?" Draco raised a curious eyebrow at her,

"I said maybe and that's beside the point! I wasn't the only one keeping secrets here Draco!" Ginny defended,

A sudden jerk in the train told them they had stopped, "No, I never hid anything from you," Draco said as he took off his ring and threw it at her feet, "But it was your secrets that broke us apart in the first place!" He stood up and opened the door,

"Draco, don't walk out of Clara's life!" Ginny demanded,

"How can I walk out of her life when I was never in it to begin with?" Draco spat as he slammed the door behind him and retreated to his compartment to collect his things and ready himself to depart from the train.

Ginny cursed under her breath as she began to take down the single suitcase she had brought with her. Of course, the rest of her luggage had been shrunken and placed within that suitcase. She removed the spell surrounding Clara as she placed her coat on. It may had been summer, but with the rain was sure to be wind. Picking up her luggage, she went to grab Clara's rocking carriage when the light in the compartment caught something on the ground. Looking down, she remembered how Draco threw down his wedding ring. She placed her suitcase down as she bent over to pick it up,

"Apparently it seems the prat didn't care about his wife either," Ginny muttered as she looked at the ring under the light. Sighing, she stuffed it in her pocket, picked up her luggage and the carriage and exited the train.

***

Draco wasn't sure what time it was by the time the waitress in Honeydukes gave him his eleventh Butterbeer. All he knew was that after leaving the train, he went straight there and began a tab around six in the evening. He took a sip and placed the bottle down almost immediately. Butterbeer was good, but after ten or so drinks the taste becomes bland and ones tongue becomes irritated from drinking it for so long. He leaned back against his seat. He had requested a private booth in the back of Honeydukes away from prying eyes and curious ears.

He took another swig of Butterbeer, laid it back down and closed his eyes. What was he going to do now? Well, of course he'd go to Hogwarts like he did every month to check in on his old Potions Master. The old professor had changed after the war; changed for the worse. He was possibly even more anti-social than Draco had become and Draco was concerned that he might kill himself off if he didn't visit him every month. Although Draco never voiced it, the Potions Master had become the father he never had.

But what was he going to do after he left Hogwarts? Would he return home and continue life as if nothing that day had happened? Continue as if Ginny had not walked back - even if for a brief time - back into his life? Continue as if he didn't have a daughter?

"Damnit," He cursed as he slammed a fist onto the table top.

"If you're swearing because you lost your ring, you threw it at me, remember?" Draco's eyes shot open and found Ginny towering beside his booth. She took out the ring and slammed it on the table, "Thought I might as well give it back. Wouldn't want your wife to get mad at you."

"Where's Clara?" Draco demanded when he realized Ginny had nothing with her but the clothes on her back.

"I met George in Zonko's. I gave him Clara and my luggage to bring back to the Burrow," Ginny replied simply with a shrug.

"You can sit down if you want," Draco invited as he drank more Butterbeer. His taste buds had already become numb to the once sweet taste.

Without hesitation, Ginny plopped herself down across from him and just kept her eyes glued to him. Draco gazed at his bottle of Butterbeer, purposely avoiding Ginny's eyes. He wasn't ready to lock eyes with her, not yet. Not until everything was out in the open.

"Draco, you should've told me if you were married," Ginny said finally. "You never should've kissed me or seen Clara if you were married."

"What does my marriage mean anything if I saw Clara? Married or not, Clara's my daughter," Draco argued,

"That's beside the point Draco! You should've told me you were married!" Ginny exclaimed, "You said you loved me yet you're married! You've made me the other woman! You've made a tramp out of me!"

"If it's any consolation, I'm not married," Draco replied dully as he finally looked at her.

"What?" Ginny questioned and her eyes darted back and forth to the ring and Draco, "But that.. That is -"

"Another way for me to avoid people," Draco finished, "It may be hard to believe Ginevra, but there are other women besides you who fancy me. In an attempt to further seclude myself, I wore a ring to pretend I was already claimed. Some women ignored the ring sometimes so I ignored them."

"That's why you said you never hid anything from me. Why didn't you tell me you weren't married?" Ginny asked softly,

"Why did you believe I was a bastard that would cheat on my wife?" Draco countered as he stood up and picked up his suit case in one hand. "I may be a prat and a jerk, but the last thing I am is a womanizer and cheater. I guess you really don't know me. I never once lied to you Ginny, because - unlike you - I still care about you." He picked up the ring and threw it in front of her again, "Look closer this time."
He walked up to the front counter and paid his bill. After wards, he left.

***

Draco sighed heavily as he ran his hand through his damp hair. After walking through the rain trying to get to the Hog's Den, he decided it best to take a nice, warm bath. He looked himself up and down in the body-length mirror in the corner of the room. It wasn't the best room in the world, but it provided a big-feathered bed, a private bathroom, a small desk, dresser, fireplace and mirror.

He pulled the draw strings in his pajama bottoms a bit tighter before running a brush through his platinum hair. The fire in the fireplace warmed the room to a temperature where he didn't have to wear a shirt, so he took advantage of that.

There was a quiet knocking on the door and Draco padded towards it. He hadn't ask for any room service or anything. Perhaps it was the owner asking if he wanted a wake-up call or something of the sort. Or, perhaps, it was the one thing he was hoping for.

He opened the door and wasn't surprised a single bit. There before him, stood drenched through and through, was Ginny. She opened her mouth to speak but he shook his head telling her not to talk; not yet at least. He pulled her in and closed the door behind her. He pulled a chair in front of the fireplace. Without her permission, he took off her coat and draped it on the desk. He sat her down as he went into the bathroom. Moments later, he returned with a towel. He handed it to her and then walked over to his suitcase where he took out his bathrobe. He handed it also to her and motioned for her to change into it in the bathroom. She did as he silently instructed.

***

Draco sat in the chair, awaiting for her. When he heard the door open, he got out of his seat so she could sit down again. She stood in the doorway of the bathroom shyly,

"Draco-" she began.

He shook his head again and pulled her to sit in front of the fire again, "I know you want to talk. But I won't let you die of fever before we talk." He explained as he sat on the foot of his bed which was just beside her. He looked intensively at her. Her long red hair was now a darker shade since it was soaked through and it clung to her face, neck and shoulders. She looked lost in his big, emerald-coloured bathrobe, but somehow, it looked right.

"Draco," She looked over at him and this time, he didn't stop her. "the ring," surprisingly, she opened up her hand to show it to him, "It- The engraving. Did you mean it?"

"Ginevra, I wouldn't have had it done if I didn't mean it. I meant it back then and I still do," Draco replied simply,

"Draco, I'm so sorry!" She apologized as she burst into tears. She held her face in her hands as she tried to control her sudden rush of emotions.

Immediately, Draco went to her and knelt before her, "It's okay."

She looked down at him, "No it's not. I left you without even telling you. I never told you about Clara. You didn't even know if I was still alive. I've caused you so much pain over the years and there's nothing I can do to make up for it! I made a decision which I felt was best for me without even thinking before hand what it would do to you. I don't know if you'll believe me, but I did mean what I said Draco back on the train. I do love you."

"I know you do," Draco replied softly and she looked at him pleadingly for assurance, "You wouldn't be here if you didn't."

She threw her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder, "Please forgive me," she begged as she cried uncontrollably. He rubbed circles in her back in order to calm her down. He pulled away from her and wiped away her tears with his hand. He kissed her forehead as he pushed back strands of hair which clung to her forehead and cheeks,

"I wouldn't have given you that ring if I didn't forgive you," Draco answered.

"How long did you have that ring?" Ginny asked,

"Since the second day we were together," Draco replied, "I was going to give it to show you after we got home that day and propose."

"Oh Draco, I'm so so-"

"Don't be." He interrupted, "Is it okay if I have back my ring though?"

"Why?" Ginny wondered,

"So I can give you this one instead," Draco pulled out a small gold, diamond ring. "I also had this made the second day we were together. I knew I never wanted to be without you after our first date. So, Ginny- will you marry me?"

"You mean you still want to be with me? After everything I did?" Ginny asked as she felt a lump forming in her throat,

Draco smirked, "I understand what you were going through then. Yes, I still want to be with you. I told you I meant what that inscription said: Ginny, I love you. Now, I may not leave you just to make sure you don't leave me again, but I want us to be together again."

Ginny smiled at him, "Then yes. I will marry you. I'm sorry I made us waste two years unnecessarily apart."

He kissed her in a most passionate way that Ginny felt it was the sweetest kiss she'd ever felt. When he pulled back, he leaned his forehead against hers, "I meant what I said. I'm going to be watching you every moment Miss Weasley. Even it means chaining you to our bed!"

"You've already done that before," Ginny laughed quietly and gave him a quick kiss, "I promise I'll never leave you again. I love you, Draco."

"And I love you."



:: Nine months and 1 day later- ::



"Okay, the next one's a big one. One more push should do it Ginevra," The Healer said.

Ginny screamed bloody murder as she felt a painful wave overcome her, "Draco Malfoy if you ever touch me again I will kill you!" She threatened as she continued to push and clenched onto his hand. He flinched in slight pain as she continued to throw threats at him. A cry pierced through the room and Ginny collapsed backwards onto the hospital bed.

"We'll get the little one cleaned up and present em to you in a second," Another Healer instructed as she took away the crying baby.

"I swear I'll kill you Malfoy! I was in labour for 20 hours, I'm ready to kill you now!" Ginny continued threatening as he dabbed her forehead with a cold compress, "20 hours I said! I hate you!"

Draco smirked as he pressed the cloth against her neck, "I love you too."

The Healer who had delivered the baby stood up and washed his hands, "Mrs. Malfoy, I suggest you rest for a day or two. No extreme moving, understand?" Ginny nodded as the Healer returned to the still crying baby, "And congratulations. It's a boy."

Ginny received her child and held it close against her; immediately the babe ceased his wails and tears. Draco sat on the edge of the bed, helping her sit up properly as he gazed down at his second child. The Healers left them to their privacy.

"He looks just like his sister," Draco noted lovingly as Ginny leaned against him,

"Yes, and unfortunately they both look like you," Ginny snickered as she glanced up at him,

"Cheeky prat," Draco muttered as he kissed her for a second, "I hope she's not causing problems with your parents."

"She's an angel," Ginny insisted,

"What are we going to name him?" Draco inquired finally,

"How about after his father, Draco?" Ginny suggested,

"That's so corny and cheep," Draco argued, "I barely like my name. How about Darius? Meaning wealthy'?"

"Spoiled brat, you're just as horrible at naming our son," Ginny sighed exasperatedly, "I want him to have as good a name as Clara."

"Yes, because there isn't a name better than Clara Alexandria," Draco agreed with his statement drenched in sarcasm. She shot him a dark look, "I'm joking. You know I love Clara and her name."

"You better, or else I'll name our son Flynn," Ginny smirked and he rolled his eyes at her. "How about Dexter?"

"Must it start with D'?" He questioned,

"Yes, it's cute that his name will start with the same letter as yours," Ginny grinned,

"And once I die? Will it still be cute then?" He asked sarcastically. She shot him a dark look, "How about Devon then?"

"I like it," she grinned at him, "What about his middle name?"

"Does it have to start with the same letter as my middle name too?" Draco questioned sarcastically, "I mean.. there can't be THAT many names starting with X'; we'll have a field day finding a suitable one other than Xavier."

"Cheeky prat," she hissed at him, "Draco, I'm being serious. This is our son we're talking about."

"I'm being serious as well," Draco insisted, "Let's name him Raphael. Devon Raphael."

"Devon Raphael Malfoy," Ginny repeated it to herself, "I like it."

"I do have an amazing taste in names," Draco bragged,

"Yes, it's a wonderful name and I'm surprised you came up with it," Ginny said keeping her face straight, "You're almost as good at naming our children as I am."

Draco sighed, "I can't win with you, can I? First, our children are unfortunate for inheriting my surreal good looks and now I can't name my son properly."

She kissed him, "I'm just joking. It's a wonderful name you gave our son and our children will grow up to be as beautiful as you."

"Yes, thank Merlin they didn't get anything from you," He smirked as he glared down at her and she gasped. She glared angrily at him. He kissed her, "You know I love you Ginny."

"And I love you. I'm sorry for leaving you those years ago." Ginny looked up at him in a pleading look,

"We've had this converastion how many times over the last nine months?" Draco asked, "Ginny, I already told you. All is forgiven."

"I still can't believe how wonderful you are," Ginny whispered as she leaned back on her raised bed. "I mean, after everything you've forgiven me and -"

Draco interrupted her by kissing her. He pulled away and gazed into her eyes, "You've come back to me. You've given me two children. You've given me your love. I've already forgiven you nine months ago. I have said I love you and I will continue to do so until the day I die. I will not stop loving you, no matter what. So you better stop apologizing."

She leaned against him, "I love you."

"And I love you.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment